Sunday, August 7, 2011

Blogging A New Thing

Ok, I've always been told that I have a way with words, I guess this is finally my chance to share my words with the world.  Hopefully this blog will be informational, inspiring, and transforming to all of those seeking to have a successful acting career

First Note:
You will not be an over night success!  LOL.  Not unless you are just plain old lucky.  You have a better chance at winning the lottery.

It takes hard work and dedication to be successful in this field.  Unlike others who interview and get a job, we never stop interviewing.  Auditioning is our interview process and as long as you are an actor you will always have to  interview. Whether it is twice a month or twice a week, you will always be out there auditioning for your next job.

So, I encourage you to keep preparing because you never know what's the next role you may land.   Always be prepare for your audition (We will discuss that more in depth later).

Break A Leg,
Misha

1 comment:

  1. Misha, just with this initial post I was intrigued! You have a way of drawing people in. I like it!

    ReplyDelete